The Oldtimer Centre offers comprehensive levels of service which ALL customers will benefit from. For starters, we conduct a complete VEHICLE check that we use prior to buying all stock to ensure every car is what it appears to be. This includes:
- NO history of major accidents
- NO outstanding insurance claims
- NO outstanding speeding or parking fines
- NO money owing to finance companies
- NO history of the vehicle has been written off
- NO discrepencies with the odometer
- The correct number of owners since new
- The car being of original colour
Watch this video from “A Current Affair” about just how important using “Vehicle History Check” really is: Click Here To View The Video
109 Point Mechanical Check
Want the confidence of dealing with someone you can trust? Well then you need to request the optional Mechanical Report which gives you 100% CONFIDENCE in owning your second hand vehicle.
Our fully qualified in-house mechanic will complete our pre-printed 109 point check of the car. From seat belts, power steering hoses, sun roof, rust spots, interior defects all the way to dirty fuel & fouled up spark plugs. We have the hoists and the mechanics to give the car a thorough check.
Don’t pay the NRMA $300 when you are looking at a European Car – let an expert in this field help you decide.